2. You always have to take teeny-tiny bites of your food.
3. Or cut everything up into small pieces.
Including your sandwiches.
4. Eating takes FOREVER.
Like, way too long.
5. And when it gets too painful to chew, you end up putting strange things in the blender for nutrients.
7. But you wish you could just eat your favorite foods instead.
This grilled sweet corn.
9. Holidays are the worst when you have braces. No Valentine’s Day sweets for you.
You’re definitely not eating lip-smacking BBQ on the Fourth of July.
10. It sucks when you eat something you know you’re not supposed to and you break your braces.
11. And then you have to tell your dentist what happened.
14. It’s so annoying that you have to take your rubber bands out before every meal.
15. And you always have things stuck in your teeth.
17. And your clear bands are always stained with whatever you eat or drink.
In The News Today
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan called the hospital bombing that killed 22 people "a mistake." ›
- Historic flooding has killed 16 people in South Carolina, where rain finally stopped falling on Tuesday. ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›