1. Ice cream floats don’t care that it’s hot. They are tall, brave, and fearless in the face of high temperatures.
2. Ice cream floats are the easiest dessert to make ever. (Soda + Ice cream = The Best)
3. Ice cream floats demonstrate one of the universe’s most delicious chemical reactions: CREAMY SODA FOAM.
4. Ice cream floats aren’t afraid to diversify. They will not be defined by color.
5. Ice cream floats know how to party: They like to mix it up with a little alcohol from time to time.
6. Ice cream floats are an excuse to use cute straws you bought on Etsy.
7. Ice cream floats take well to mason jars and other aesthetically pleasing glassware.
8. If you’re lucky, the ice cream breaks through the soda curtain and presses against the glass to say hello.
9. Ice cream is a food group and you need to consume it all the time in order to live.
10. Ice cream floats are strong enough to support the weight of both berries and of emotional trauma.
11. Also, again: foam.
12. There’s basically no way to add too much ice cream to an ice cream float.
13. And then chocolate sauce.
14. Even when the ice cream gets super melty, it is still so good.
15. Ice cream floats can help you determine if someone is an android because you can ask them if they like ice cream and if they say no, you know they don’t have a soul.
16. And the best kind of friendships are those made over drinking ice cream floats.
17. If you don’t like going swimming in the summer, you can dump an ice cream float on your head to cool down.
18. The only thing better than an ice cream float…
We've got your WKND covered.
In The News Today
- A flash flood emergency has been issued Sunday in Charleston, South Carolina. More than 16 inches of rain fell in some areas. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 19 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- More than a dozen people were killed after severe storms and flooding swept through the French Riviera on Saturday evening. ›