1. Receipts that make questionable excuses.
15. Receipts with too much money for their own good.
True story: This was a Russian billionaire who felt like sending a special present over to Zac Efron and Heather Graham.
16. Receipts that add insult to injury.
“P.S. You could stand to lose a few pounds.”
h/t Eater for their consistent excellence in receiptrocity reporting.
- Greece won't pay the International Monetary Fund the $1.8 billion it owes on time, paving the way for a formal default.
- Liberia has reported its first Ebola death since the country was declared free of the virus in May.
- At least 30 people were reported dead after a military plane crashed into two houses in a residential neighborhood in the Indonesian city of Medan.
- N.J. Gov. Chris Christie, a Republican who's faced political fallout from the "Bridgegate" scandal, is running for president.