1. Receipts that make questionable excuses.
8. Receipts that like to ball out.
That’s almost $200,000, guys.
11. Receipts that are mathematically perfect.
15. Receipts with too much money for their own good.
True story: This was a Russian billionaire who felt like sending a special present over to Zac Efron and Heather Graham.
16. Receipts that add insult to injury.
“P.S. You could stand to lose a few pounds.”
h/t Eater for their consistent excellence in receiptrocity reporting.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›