1. Receipts that make questionable excuses.
15. Receipts with too much money for their own good.
True story: This was a Russian billionaire who felt like sending a special present over to Zac Efron and Heather Graham.
16. Receipts that add insult to injury.
“P.S. You could stand to lose a few pounds.”
h/t Eater for their consistent excellence in receiptrocity reporting.
We've got your WKND covered.
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing nine people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- The Justice Dept. has tightened rules on cell phone tracking, forcing federal agencies to get a warrant. ›