1. Receipts that make questionable excuses.
15. Receipts with too much money for their own good.
True story: This was a Russian billionaire who felt like sending a special present over to Zac Efron and Heather Graham.
16. Receipts that add insult to injury.
“P.S. You could stand to lose a few pounds.”
h/t Eater for their consistent excellence in receiptrocity reporting.
- The Baltimore Circuit Court will host the first hearing in the homicide case of Freddie Gray on Wednesday. ›
- Hundreds of Eurostar passengers moving between Britain and France were stranded for hours as people were seen on the tracks attempting to get through the tunnel. ›
- The fingerprints of the main suspect in last month's deadly Bangkok shrine blast match those found on bomb-making material, Thai police say. ›