1. Receipts that make questionable excuses.
15. Receipts with too much money for their own good.
True story: This was a Russian billionaire who felt like sending a special present over to Zac Efron and Heather Graham.
16. Receipts that add insult to injury.
“P.S. You could stand to lose a few pounds.”
h/t Eater for their consistent excellence in receiptrocity reporting.
- Doctors Without Borders is demanding an independent fact-finding mission into the deadly U.S. bombing on its Afghan hospital. ›
- The European Union is now using naval vessels in the Mediterranean to intercept boats that are smuggling refugees and migrants to Europe. ›
- Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar have won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for figuring out how cells repair DNA. ›