4. These maple-laden pancakes are shaped like Arkansas.
6. This square and mountainous-looking brownie looks like Colorado.
This cornflake sold for $1,350 on eBay in 2008. Someone REALLY likes Illinois. Read more about it here.
14. Here is a cute kid showing us his chicken nugget shaped like Indiana.
38. This hunk of meat is shaped like Pennsylvania.
39. Here is a Sun Chip that looks like Rhode Island.
43. Almost all food has at one point been shaped like Texas, but this egg is the best.
- The U.S. government is investigating possible unlawful coordination by some airlines to keep prices high ✈️
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Mozambique implemented a new criminal code that removes a colonial-era law criminalizing homosexuality.