4. These maple-laden pancakes are shaped like Arkansas.
6. This square and mountainous-looking brownie looks like Colorado.
This cornflake sold for $1,350 on eBay in 2008. Someone REALLY likes Illinois. Read more about it here.
14. Here is a cute kid showing us his chicken nugget shaped like Indiana.
38. This hunk of meat is shaped like Pennsylvania.
39. Here is a Sun Chip that looks like Rhode Island.
43. Almost all food has at one point been shaped like Texas, but this egg is the best.
We've got your WKND covered.
- A flash flood emergency has been issued Sunday in Charleston, South Carolina. More than 16 inches of rain fell in some areas. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 19 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- More than a dozen people were killed after severe storms and flooding swept through the French Riviera on Saturday evening. ›