4. These maple-laden pancakes are shaped like Arkansas.
6. This square and mountainous-looking brownie looks like Colorado.
This cornflake sold for $1,350 on eBay in 2008. Someone REALLY likes Illinois. Read more about it here.
14. Here is a cute kid showing us his chicken nugget shaped like Indiana.
38. This hunk of meat is shaped like Pennsylvania.
39. Here is a Sun Chip that looks like Rhode Island.
43. Almost all food has at one point been shaped like Texas, but this egg is the best.
We've got your WKND covered.
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Kyle Jean-Baptiste, the first black man to play Jean Valjean on Broadway in "Les Misérables," died Friday. He was 21. ›