4. These maple-laden pancakes are shaped like Arkansas.
6. This square and mountainous-looking brownie looks like Colorado.
This cornflake sold for $1,350 on eBay in 2008. Someone REALLY likes Illinois. Read more about it here.
14. Here is a cute kid showing us his chicken nugget shaped like Indiana.
38. This hunk of meat is shaped like Pennsylvania.
39. Here is a Sun Chip that looks like Rhode Island.
43. Almost all food has at one point been shaped like Texas, but this egg is the best.
- An arrest warrant has been issued for Guatemalan President Otto Pérez Molina in connection with a corruption case involving the highest levels of the government. ›
- China will cut its military personnel by 300,000, shrinking the forces to 2 million people. President Xi Jinping called it a gesture of peace. ›
- A new study says there are 3 trillion trees on Earth — much more than previously thought. But we're losing them fast 🌳 ›