4. These maple-laden pancakes are shaped like Arkansas.
6. This square and mountainous-looking brownie looks like Colorado.
This cornflake sold for $1,350 on eBay in 2008. Someone REALLY likes Illinois. Read more about it here.
14. Here is a cute kid showing us his chicken nugget shaped like Indiana.
38. This hunk of meat is shaped like Pennsylvania.
39. Here is a Sun Chip that looks like Rhode Island.
43. Almost all food has at one point been shaped like Texas, but this egg is the best.
- The family of Sandra Bland, who died in a Texas jail cell in July three days after she was detained during a traffic stop, filed a wrongful death lawsuit in federal court.
- Migrant deaths in the Mediterranean have exceeded 2,000, making 2015 the deadliest year for people trying to reach Europe, according to the International Organization for Migration.
- At least 24 homes have been lost and one firefighter killed as dozens of wildfires continue to ravage drought-stricken California.