Lamb is Easter, Easter is lamb. Find the recipe here.
Horseradish adds a nice kick to this classic Easter dish. Find the recipe here.
Add a nutty crunch to your lamb. Find the recipe here.
Adding some other spring veggies would be nice too. Find the recipe here.
This untraditional roasted ham requires a few days to make, but it is definitely worth the trouble. Find the recipe on Bon Appétit.
Move over Easter bunny. Find the recipe here.
A decadent yet waist-friendly vegetarian option. Find the recipe here.
Find the recipe on Blissfully Domestic.
Baking whole fish in a salt crust results in a flakey and succulent fish. Find the recipe here.
13. Oregano And Orange Rack Of Lamb With Caramelized Fingerling Potatoes
Bless this rack of lamb for being so beautiful. Find the recipe on Martha Stewart.
Recipe from Bon Appétit.
There is something so magical about braised lamb. Find the recipe here.
This might look intimidating, but it is definitely impressive and worthy of an Easter main course. Find the recipe here.
Basically a pizza with butter, Mascarpone, and asparagus. Um, YES PLEASE. Recipe here.
The more veggies the better. Find the recipe here.
Find the recipe on The Parsley Thief.
25. Pan-Crisped Salmon With Light Dijon Cream And Garlic Butter Breadcrumbs.
Find this recipe on How Sweet It Is.
Lots of sweet and savory things going on in this recipe. Find the recipe here.
Get the recipe from Cooking In Sens.
We've got your WKND covered.
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 22 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›
- The World Bank announced that for the first time it is forecasting the rate of extreme global poverty to drop below 10% in 2015 . ›