1. Hot Fudge Bourbon Milkshake
Bourbon milkshake WITH bourbon whipped cream. Recipe here.
2. Biscoff and Bourbon Milkshake
Cookies and booze together 4ever. Recipe here.
3. Boozy Shamrock Shake
Who cares if it’s not St. Patrick’s Day. Recipe here.
4. Pumpkin Bourbon Milkshake
Vegetables, booze, AND ice cream all in one drink? Sounds like a meal to me. Recipe here.
6. Peach, Cinnamon, and Bourbon Milkshake
Find the recipe on the 10th Kitchen.
7. Salted Caramel and Bourbon Milkshake
This salted caramel milkshake needs the booze. Recipe here.
8. Irish Coffee Milkshake with Whiskey Caramel
There is no booze in the milkshake itself, so you better load up on the whiskey caramel. Recipe here.
9. Banana Foster Milkshake with Rum
Caramel, banana, cinnamon, and rum all in one beautiful drink. Recipe here.
10. Cold Buttered Rum Milkshake
Lady of the night. Or day. Or anytime at all. Recipe here.
11. Piña Colada Milkshake
You don’t have to be on vacation to have one of these. Recipe here.
12. Coconut Rum Milkshake
This one mixes coconut sorbet with vanilla ice cream for a unique flavor/texture thing. Recipe here.
13. White Chocolate Rum Milkshake
Good for the winter holidays or for whenever. Recipe here.
14. Banana Pie Rum Milkshake
You never have to make the decision between booze or dessert again. Recipe here.
15. Boozy Funfetti Milkshake
Celebrate life with lots of sprinkles. Recipe here.
16. Spiked Snickerdoodle Milkshake
Find the recipe on The Pink Flour.
17. Boozy Banana Cream Pie Milkshake
Banana cream pie is always ready to get down. Recipe here.
20. Vodka S’Mores Milkshake
This one calls for s’mores vodka, but chocolate vodka would be fine too. Recipe here.
22. Salted Caramel Tequila Milkshake
Three ingredients come between you and this milkshake. Recipe here.
23. Chocolate Chip Cookie Baileys Milkshake
Drool away. Recipe here.
24. Boozy Irish Coffee Milkshake
This one likes to get cozy on the first date. Recipe here.
25. Nutella Irish Cream Milkshake
This one doesn’t need to impress you; she knows she’s special. Recipe here.