7. And you recognize that Skype is the next best thing, as far as friendship-saving innovations go.
8. Every now and then you promise to start writing real, actual letters, but one of you inevitably drops off after the first few.
9. Of course, the letters you DO have are saved in a box with various mementos from different visits.
11. You’ll pick up a book, snack, or random trinket while shopping because it reminds you of her, but it takes you weeks to actually ship it.
- India's telecom authorities have ruled against Free Basics, Facebook's controversial plan to offer free but limited internet.
- BuzzFeed News has identified a second member of the ISIS execution cell led by "Jihadi John."
- Super Bowl 50 recap: The Denver Broncos upset the Carolina Panthers. And Beyoncé slayed her half-time show 🏈 👑