We all know this is the best Christmas song of all time, but the video raises some questions.
Gary Coleman (RIP)
Various party ppl
1. How exactly did Santa fall ill?
2. Did *NSYNC send a wish list to Santa or was it just the standard signed glossy?
3. What were the events that led to Gary Coleman’s career move from actor to Santa’s helper?
4. Why isn’t Joey dressed appropriately for the weather?
Don’t be a hero, Joey.
5. Were those prescription goggles?
6. Were those transition goggles?
7. Do they just not know how goggles work?
8. Where did the giant skiing man come from?
Finally an appropriate use of goggles, though.
9. Space isn’t part of the Santa deal, right?
10. But neither is surfing?
12. Wait, are they flying through snow or feathers?
13. Where are the reindeer even?
14. So can we just put Justin on our wish list, or….?
15. Is the North Pole just one giant ’90s Christmas party?
One can dream.
- Two people on a civilian airplane were killed in a mid-air collision with a military jet in South Carolina. The F-16 jet pilot was ejected and is "in good shape."
- Subway has suspended Jared Fogle, the weight-loss guy from their commercials, due to an FBI investigation.
- Bounce TV and BET will no longer air series featuring Bill Cosby after court records showed he admitted to buying sedatives to give to women.