1. It’s not really a secret that the actor who plays Petyr “Littlefinger” Baelish on Game of Thrones is super fine.
Aidan Gillen was previously on the U.K.’s Queer as Folk and HBO’s The Wire, so you’ve had plenty of time to recognize his foxiness.
2. But this isn’t just about a pretty face, is it?
3. Lord Baelish is manipulative, untrustworthy, backstabbing, greedy, and possibly delusional.
4. Which is exactly why you are hopelessly, shamefully, quietly lusting after his every move.
5. The way that he talks exclusively out of the side of his mouth may be weird to some, but to you it feels like he’s always telling you a secret.
6. Not to mention how his unnervingly serious stare face makes you uncomfortable when you’re watching the show with anyone else in the room.
7. His deadpan delivery of perfect one-liners is proof that even in Westeros, guys who can make you laugh are the best.
8. His toughness only serves to fuel your fantasies of reaching the heart of gold you know is in there somewhere.
9. His smile might be described as smug, but you yearn to have it directed your way.
11. And overall, Petyr is the best-dressed man in all of the realms.
12. There are some legitimate concerns about Lord Baelish’s “devotion” to Catelyn Stark and, later, his questionable feelings toward her teenage daughter, Sansa.
13. And yet… there’s something undeniably satisfying about this fulfillment of every girl’s desire to get dressed up and have someone’s jaw drop.
15. Being with him would be exciting because he is completely unpredictable and you have no idea what will happen next. He might even kill your enemies!
16. Or at least tell them something really mean that cuts to their heart and sticks with them forever.
17. You might think some of what he says is harsh, but the truth hurts and at least he gives it to you straight.
“Everybody dies, sooner or later. Don’t worry about your death. Worry about your life. Take charge of your life for as long as it lasts.” —Petyr Baelish