1. The brick house that has a secret and wants you to ask about it.
Flickr: larsomat / Creative Commons
2. The blushing beauty that never knows how to respond to a compliment.
3. The house that just saw its fantasy couple get together on its favorite show.
4. The shack that is so excited to see you; it was just thinking of you!!!
5. The home that is really hoping no one heard it fart.
Flickr: lynnfriedman / Creative Commons
6. The beachside castle that’s seen more in its lifetime than you’ll ever see.
7. The house that just wants to spread the love.
8. The cottage that is trying to remember why it came into the kitchen.
Flickr: smorchon / Creative Commons
9. The garden house that just found out its favorite band is coming to town and tickets are reasonably priced.
Flickr: saturnino / Creative Commons
10. The house that overheard a really juicy fight but cannot play it cool.
Flickr: xadoom / Creative Commons
11. The house that is deeply engaged in a conversation about this article they read online.
Flickr: ian_crowther / Creative Commons
12. The house that knows it should be confident in its own beauty, but can’t help but feel like the patio next door is honestly a little better??
Flickr: shenghunglin / Creative Commons
13. The bungalow that needs to stop for a second and take a breather.
Flickr: tipz / Creative Commons
14. The tower that’s just popping over to see, uh… what’s everyone up to?
Flickr: seier / Creative Commons
15. The shed that doesn’t care if no one agrees, it’s the principle of the matter.
Flickr: kro_royal / Creative Commons
16. The house that is so psyched to celebrate its favorite holiday.
Flickr: mollivan_jon / Creative Commons
17. The brick wall that, honestly, is being a little melodramatic.
Flickr: badjonni / Creative Commons
18. The tower that is eagerly waiting for you to open your gift.
Flickr: bezembinder / Creative Commons
19. The roof that is probably a little too pleased with the pun it just made.
Flickr: fotnmc / Creative Commons
20. The garage that is on hour 32 of a studying-for-finals caffeine bender.
Flickr: paulmorriss / Creative Commons
21. The building that just saw the biggest spider.
Flickr: squirmelia / Creative Commons
22. The house that’s trying to work up the nerve to say hello to its crush.
23. The farmhouse that just realized it left its phone in the cab.
Senior Editor, Karaoke Enthusiast
Here Are The Top Stories
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty to the charges against him in the Charleston church shooting, his attorney said, but a judge entered a not guilty plea for him on Friday.
- The U.S. Coast Guard has suspended its search for two teenagers who went missing a week ago off the coast of Florida.
- Beijing will host the 2022 Winter Olympics, becoming the first city to host both the summer and winter games.