1. So you’ve reached that point in life when your friends are having babies.
2. It’s no longer just the randos or long-lost childhood acquaintances who show up on your FB feed.
3. These are people who, until recently, were closing out your local bar with you on a Tuesday night.
Which means that these are babies you will actually see and interact with.
4. So suddenly your mom’s jokes about how she thought she’d be a grandma by now are seeming less joke-y.
(Doesn’t help that she was already on baby #2 at your age.)
5. And you realize you’re just thinking about babies more in general.
BABIES WITH KILLER STYLE.
BABIES WHO ARE JUST EATING, AGH, WHY IS THAT CUTE?
9. And for a second you’re like, ugggggghhhhh COME TO ME, CHILD.
But then you start to remember your daily life.
15. So you come back to earth and realize that, for now, you’re happy to get your fix through subway peek-a-boo, internet videos, and the occasional baby brunch.
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The man accused of fatally shooting a Memphis, Tennessee, police officer on Saturday has turned himself in.