1. So you’ve reached that point in life when your friends are having babies.
2. It’s no longer just the randos or long-lost childhood acquaintances who show up on your FB feed.
3. These are people who, until recently, were closing out your local bar with you on a Tuesday night.
Which means that these are babies you will actually see and interact with.
4. So suddenly your mom’s jokes about how she thought she’d be a grandma by now are seeming less joke-y.
(Doesn’t help that she was already on baby #2 at your age.)
5. And you realize you’re just thinking about babies more in general.
BABIES WITH KILLER STYLE.
BABIES WHO ARE JUST EATING, AGH, WHY IS THAT CUTE?
9. And for a second you’re like, ugggggghhhhh COME TO ME, CHILD.
But then you start to remember your daily life.
15. So you come back to earth and realize that, for now, you’re happy to get your fix through subway peek-a-boo, internet videos, and the occasional baby brunch.
- An order from the U.S. Supreme Court means Texas abortion clinics affected by a new state law can stay open while the law is challenged.
- Transgender women can be housed in women's immigrant detention facilities under new guidelines issued today.
- NBC has cut ties with Donald Trump after recent racist remarks about immigrants. He'll no longer appear on "The Apprentice."