1. So you’ve reached that point in life when your friends are having babies.
2. It’s no longer just the randos or long-lost childhood acquaintances who show up on your FB feed.
3. These are people who, until recently, were closing out your local bar with you on a Tuesday night.
Which means that these are babies you will actually see and interact with.
4. So suddenly your mom’s jokes about how she thought she’d be a grandma by now are seeming less joke-y.
(Doesn’t help that she was already on baby #2 at your age.)
5. And you realize you’re just thinking about babies more in general.
BABIES WITH KILLER STYLE.
BABIES WHO ARE JUST EATING, AGH, WHY IS THAT CUTE?
9. And for a second you’re like, ugggggghhhhh COME TO ME, CHILD.
But then you start to remember your daily life.
10. How you sort of live for your job.
15. So you come back to earth and realize that, for now, you’re happy to get your fix through subway peek-a-boo, internet videos, and the occasional baby brunch.
- The U.S. airstrike on a Doctors Without Borders hospital that killed at least 30 people last month happened as a "direct result of avoidable human error," the Pentagon said. ›
- All charges have been dismissed against a popular protest organizer in Chicago. He was arrested Tuesday during protests over a video showing the police shooting of a black teen. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›