1. One continuous Japanese broadcast of NCIS is going to break the Guinness World Record for “longest uninterrupted transmission of a TV series” in January, according to CBS.
Japan’s FOX International Channels holds the previous record, set Jan. 1-8 in 2011 by a 168-hour broadcast of 24. So, FOX Japan is breaking its own record. Sorry, 24; NCIS is just bigger and stronger.
2. Your initial reaction is probably one of wonderment. Ten seasons in a row?!
8. …and NCIS will still be there when they wake up! For 10 days straight!
10. You might be skeptical.
After all, it is quite a lot of NCIS.
12. Think of all the nice things fans will get to relive.
Hi, Kate. Miss you!
14. The record-setting goes down Dec. 29-Jan. 8. If you’re in Japan and you have a television, you should be happier than Gibbs with a good cup of coffee.
- A Kentucky clerk continues to defy the Supreme Court by denying marriage licenses to same-sex couples. ›
- McDonald's all-day breakfast is happening: It's coming to the U.S. on Oct. 6. The company started testing it this year 🍳 ›
- Google introduced a redesigned logo. It's the biggest change to the logo since 1999. ›