1. When you found out Cote de Pablo hadn’t renewed her contract with NCIS, you probably didn’t react well.
Cote de Pablo is leaving NCIS. That is so crushing to me. We’ll never get to see Tiva together now…
8. You remembered all the beautiful moments that, even though they were little, felt so big.
How could they take this away from you?!
9. It was like your chair fell out from beneath you. But not in a funny way. In a terrible, terrible way.
11. For a second, you thought maybe you could hide until it was over.
12. At first, when you knew that the producers promised the “appropriate closure,” you thought of Gibbs.
13. But then you found comfort in the other NCIS characters you know and love.
Thank you for saying that, Abby.
14. And then you had a moment of clarity, and it was like a smack upside the head.
16. …Rule 12 doesn’t apply to them!
However briefly, they can get together! For real!
19. Who knows? Maybe “appropriate closure” means answers! So just try to keep smiling.
20. And, you know, if you’re not into Tony and Ziva, then you probably agree with Lori:
@TVLine @eyesonly321 @MattMitovich I hope they can get the show back to what it was before they started with the Tiva crap, but doubtful.
- The World Health Organization says that an interim analysis of a potential Ebola vaccine shows "100% efficacy in individuals."
- Airplane debris discovered Wednesday on the coast of the French island of Réunion is found to belong to a Boeing 777, a Malaysian official confirmed to AFP Friday.
- Beijing has won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.