3. Bouillabaisse a la Marseillaise. “You don’t want to fuss around with it afterwards, so be sure to taste it. It should be absolutely perfect at this point.”
“Mm, that is, ‘cause I already had tasted it before.”
4. Mashed baked potatoes. “It’s always a good idea to taste it because you want to be sure you’ve got enough salt and pepper in.”
“That’s good. Nothing like butter.”
7. Beef tartare au gratin. “It’s very healthy because it’s on a whole wheat pita, so that’s nourishing.”
8. Sauce for cold lobster. “A drop of lemon in there. Maybe that’s all I need to put in. I’ll just taste it.”
9. Boiled lobster. “While you’re eating the little legs, the rest of the lobster has the time to cool off a little bit, ‘cause it’s good and hot.”
“That’s some of the very, very best meat. Well, I always seem to say that about every part of the lobster.”
10. Hamburgers. Julia Child, bickering and eating hamburgers with Jacques Pépin.
“That’s good,” she says. “Real American fare.”
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72-years-old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".