3. Bouillabaisse a la Marseillaise. “You don’t want to fuss around with it afterwards, so be sure to taste it. It should be absolutely perfect at this point.”
“Mm, that is, ‘cause I already had tasted it before.”
4. Mashed baked potatoes. “It’s always a good idea to taste it because you want to be sure you’ve got enough salt and pepper in.”
“That’s good. Nothing like butter.”
7. Beef tartare au gratin. “It’s very healthy because it’s on a whole wheat pita, so that’s nourishing.”
8. Sauce for cold lobster. “A drop of lemon in there. Maybe that’s all I need to put in. I’ll just taste it.”
9. Boiled lobster. “While you’re eating the little legs, the rest of the lobster has the time to cool off a little bit, ‘cause it’s good and hot.”
“That’s some of the very, very best meat. Well, I always seem to say that about every part of the lobster.”
10. Hamburgers. Julia Child, bickering and eating hamburgers with Jacques Pépin.
“That’s good,” she says. “Real American fare.”
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter has crashed in Colorado. Three people were injured, according to reports.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?