1. When she thinks a man won’t understand what she’s saying, she simplifies her language to make sure he does.
2. She holds men to exacting standards, and punishes them when they fail.
7. Occasionally, when a man has disappointed her, she knows it may be best not to waste her breath.
8. She takes “I have a fiancé” to new and more insulting levels.
12. She knows her own amusement is more important than what a man has to say.
18. BOW DOWN
You are a queen, Elaine. Nay, a goddess.
This post originally stated that Elaine pepper-sprayed Joe Davola, but as a commenter noted, she actually used Binaca because she’s resourceful like that.
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- The United Nations has proposed a national unity government for Libya after peace talks between the north African country's two rival factions. ›