1. When she thinks a man won’t understand what she’s saying, she simplifies her language to make sure he does.
2. She holds men to exacting standards, and punishes them when they fail.
6. She knows that sometimes, the best way to make a man look foolish is to agree with him.
7. Occasionally, when a man has disappointed her, she knows it may be best not to waste her breath.
8. She takes “I have a fiancé” to new and more insulting levels.
11. She comes up with excuses not to talk to men.
12. She knows her own amusement is more important than what a man has to say.
18. BOW DOWN
You are a queen, Elaine. Nay, a goddess.
This post originally stated that Elaine pepper-sprayed Joe Davola, but as a commenter noted, she actually used Binaca because she’s resourceful like that.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›