1. When she thinks a man won’t understand what she’s saying, she simplifies her language to make sure he does.
2. She holds men to exacting standards, and punishes them when they fail.
7. Occasionally, when a man has disappointed her, she knows it may be best not to waste her breath.
8. She takes “I have a fiancé” to new and more insulting levels.
12. She knows her own amusement is more important than what a man has to say.
18. BOW DOWN
You are a queen, Elaine. Nay, a goddess.
This post originally stated that Elaine pepper-sprayed Joe Davola, but as a commenter noted, she actually used Binaca because she’s resourceful like that.
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing nine people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›
- Donald Trump has pledged to support the eventual Republican presidential nominee in 2016 and not mount a 3rd-party run. ›