1. Although “declension” and “clench” are not etymogically related, you know they’re related.
4. Someone in your elementary Latin class wanted to be called “Magnus.” It was a little weird.
- Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump are the winners of the Democratic and Republican New Hampshire primaries 🇺🇸
- The Supreme Court put on hold President Obama's climate change plan, which aims to curb carbon dioxide emissions from power plants.
- And Twitter is now offering an algorithmic version of its timeline that will prioritize some tweets over others.