1. So, you finish the season one finale and you think, “on to the next one.”
You’re so pumped, you wanna see Alison move on with her life, see Sarah tell Rachel something like, “yeah? Come to terms? Come to terms with this!” (*punches the proclone*)
2. Then you Google to see when season two will air.
Shit, well, this sucks…
3. Stage one: Denial. You hide these feelings and think…
“it’s okay, let’s just find another series to watch. It’s fine, no worries.”
4. “No, I’m just gonna do some hip-hop abs instead.”
And maybe drink some wine in the craft room.
5. Stage two: Anger. “You don’t get it, I have to wait nearly a year!”
6. Yeah, I’m effing mad.
7. Stage three: Bargaining. You think you can do this and move on with your life.
8. “I think I’ll just take a nap.”
Maybe you’ll have some Jello with sugar on top when you wake up.
9. Stage four: Depression sets in.
10. You just say, “eff this, and eff that.”
11. You just give up…
12. HUG ME!
13. Then something hits you, you notice the light…
You go about your daily life again.
15. Stage five: Acceptance. “Hey, I can always watch it again until next year!”
16. You can do this!
18. To the Clone Club!
Just one, I am a few, no family too, who am I?
- Justice Antonin Scalia, who served almost 30 years on the Supreme Court as one of its most prominent and influential conservative voices, died Saturday. He was 79.
- The four members of British indie band Viola Beach and their manager are believed to have died in a car crash in Sweden.
- And U.S. Republican presidential candidates had their nastiest debate yet in South Carolina last night 🇺🇸