2. One resorts to READING when subtle shade is just not enough.
4. There is a theatricality to reading. It is a dramatic art. BRING THE DRAMATICS.
5. Much like reading a book, you read with FLUENCY to exhibit proficiency.
6. The opening line is fundamental. It must shock and awe the readee into silence.
7. Look them in the eyes and ENUNCIATE.EVERY.WORD.
8. Be sure to point one finger directly at the readee.
9. But as you read, the finger must move in a wave-like motion.
11. In between sentences, be sure to include a squint.
13. Get some water, clear the throat, because you are delivering a SOLILOQUY.
15. NOTE: Reading is always a response to ratchetness.
Ratchetness is obnoxious behavior that shocks and awes.
16. Lead with the shade, and if that doesn’t work, rebuttal with a REAAADDDD.
18. ACT like you’re READING FROM THE GOOD BOOK.
19. Get close. LEAN ALL THE WAY IN.
20. USE THE COUNTDOWN.
The countdown is a method used to turn a read into a list. Before every point you say a number. Example: 5. I am very rich! 4. All my shit is expensive. 3. I’m cashing TRUMP CHECKS! 2. You don’t want it. 1. What? I was just telling the truth.