1. That time they looked gorgeous in pantsuits.
2. That time they had the date in Paris and Kim wore a white feathered skirt and Kanye wore an adorable matching scarf and shirt.
3. That time Kanye stepped out in ripped leather pants and Kim wore a suede turtleneck dress and totally looked stunning.
4. That time after North West was born and they looked comfortably chic.
5. That time Kim showed a lot of cleavage but still looked tasteful and Kanye wore that cool oversize gray sweater.
6. That time Kanye wore a green fur jacket and Kim wore all black and looked so trendy.
8. That time in Cannes when Kim wore a sequin dress and held Kanye’s arm.
9. That time Kim went backless in Mexico and Kanye wore an oversize white kaftan.
11. That time Kim covered up in a green dress and Kanye just held her because she looked so damn good.
12. That time Kim wore a lace white dress and Kanye was in awe.
14. That time Kim pulled off nude everything and Kanye wore an amazing long blue coat.
15. That time they took a selfie before Kanye performed and looked casually flawless.
16. That time they wore matching blue jeans and white T-shirts and long coats and looked like off-duty models.
17. That time they took a causal stroll through NYC and Kim wore those incredible strappy heels.
18. That time Kim looked elegant in that white wrap dress.
19. That time Kim paired leggings with a floppy hat and amazing coat and Kanye pulled off fitted but ripped light blue jeans.
20. That time they wore Givenchy from head to toe.
21. That time Kim was fashionably pregnant in studded heels and a babydoll dress.
22. That time Kanye looked so fresh in a blue velvet blazer and Kim wore a little black dress.
23. That time they walked out of a hotel and looked like this:
24. They even nailed the classic look.
25. And they showstopped at the Met Ball when Kim wore a Givenchy floral-print dress.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- At least 30 people were killed in twin bomb blasts during a peace rally near the main train station in Turkey's capital. ›
- President Obama visited Oregon to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›