1. You can party and party and party and party and party for an entire 24 hours.
There are places that are open non-stop on the weekends.
3. Berlin U-Bahn Fare: Unofficially free.
The official short distance fare for Berlin is € 1, 50 but no one pays to ride the subway.
5. Berghain, Kater Holzig, and Sisyphos are out of this world.
Berghain, Kater Holzig, and Sisyphos are the three craziest nightclubs in Berlin.
6. Berlin has the trash collection game on lock.
7. They have MUSEUMS ON ISLANDS!
Berlin has 170 museums!
8. The electronic MUSIK.
The Berlin School of electronic music was a style that emerged in the 1970s.
9. You can bike everywhere.
There are bikes lanes on almost every street in Berlin and it is a completely flat city.
10. And everyone drinks in public.
Chancellor Merkel takes a drink during the opening of Oktoberfest in Berlin.
14. 2,500 PARKS IN THE CITY.
Read more about Berlin’s 2,500 parks here.
15. Wannsee, the fresh water lake, you can SWIM IN!
16. You can swim in the nude.
There are many nudist swimming areas in the city.
17. Street art in Berlin is everywhere you turn.
Street art is such a big part of Berlin’s identity that the city even allowed part of the Berlin Wall to be covered in street art.
18. The food is insanely good: Kaffee und kuchen (coffee and cake).
Here is a list of awesome Berlin coffee shops.
20. CURRYWURST MIT POMMES.
Pork sausage served with fries and topped with ketchup and curry powder.
21. The monuments.
The TV tower on the Alexanderplatz in Berlin.