1. Mollino Crocodile Jacket, $58,000.00
Rick Owens collaborated with Jay Z on this all black croc jacket which cost more than the median household income in the United States ($51,017.00).
2. 18k Gold Shawn Carter Watch, $33,900.00
Can’t afford the 18k gold Shawn Carter? The Black Ceramic option is a cool $17,900.00.
3. Gold New York City Ring, $12,500.00
This HOORSENBUHS 18k bling is an expensive stocking stuffer.
4. Colorblock Cashmere Throw, $4, 500.00
The Elder Statesman throw is one costly blanket.
5. Leather And Suede Camo Windbreaker, $3,100.00
This En Noir windbreaker will cost you lots.
6. Crocodile-Trim Stamped Leather Duffel Bag, $3,195.00
Jay teamed up with Proenza Schouler to craft this pricey duffle.
7. Embroidered Leather Boxing Shorts, $ 2,590.00
These leather boxing shorts are fancy.
8. Slim-Fit Two-Button Jacket, $2,495.00
This Lanvin and Jay Z jacket is impressive but not cheap.
9. Oversized Zip Duffel, $1,795.00
If the Proenza Schouler duffel is too expensive Jay Z offers a second less expensive option in collaboration with T. Anthony.
10. Mixed Exotics Baseball Cap, $875.00
Jay Z collaborated with Just Don to produce this all leather baseball cap.
11. Rounded Frame Sunglasses, $675.00
These sunglasses are one of the more affordable items the line offers.
But at least Jay has the perfect model for his new line:
Beyonce posted a picture to her instagram modeling some items from Jay’s holiday line.