1. Seeing “Gluten Free but not safe for Celiacs.”
Yeah Dominos, I’m talking about you.
2. Friends offering you foods with gluten.
“You can eat potato bread right? Cause it’s made with potatoes!”
3. Feeling excited when your favorite restaurant now has a gluten free menu…
4. …but even though your waiter acted like they knew all about cross-contamination…
6. Becoming a really amazing chef.
7. Finding that perfect gluten free recipe or product.
8. Having to be that person who refuses to share.
Do you realize how much this food costs?!
9. Paying tons of money for tiny pieces of bread with giant holes in them.
10. Having to explain exactly why you can’t eat gluten.
“I mean like it’s not an allergy, or an intolerance, it’s like a disease. No, you can’t catch it from me.”
11. Hearing all the “miraculous” stories of the fad dieters who lost weight on the gluten free diet.
12. Knowing more about your gut than you ever thought you would.
Do you even know what villi are?
13. And yet people feel the need to tell you that Celiac isn’t real.
14. Dealing with roommates and family members that just don’t get it.
Get your hands off of my toaster. NOW.
15. The achy, hungry pain in your stomach when you forgot to pack your gluten free lunch
16. Hating everything when a food commercial comes on.
Look at these fluffy fluffy pancakes. You know you want someeeee.
17. But then remembering all the naturally gluten free foods that are a million times healthier.
18. “I would die before I gave up (insert gluten item here). You’re so strong!”
- Mullah Omar — leader of the Taliban — has died, according to multiple reports.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The NFL has upheld Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈