1. F My Life
F My Life is a blog of stories about true, terrible things happening to real people. Most of them are absolutely hilarious.
2. I Can Has Cheezburger?
icanhascheesebuger.com is very well known as “that site with the lolcats.” Instead of looking at them for free, you can buy a book now.
3. Awkward Family Photos
Awkward Family Photos is a site I really appreciate, because frankly it’s hilarious. This would be a great coffee table/ party book to leave around for friends (unless you’re featured in it.)
4. Look At This F*cking Hipster
Look At This F*cking Hipster is a site you can go to laugh at ridiculous looking hipsters. As an alternative, you could just live in Williamsburg.
5. Pets Who Want To Kill Themselves
Over 150 suicidal pets! What more could you want? Petswhowanttokillthemselves.com is a website full of saddened looking pets in costumes. Adorable!
7. Fail Blog
Fail Blog is a blog that’s been around forever, where pictures of people failing at life are posted. Pretty funny.
8. Cake Wrecks
Cake Wrecks posts pictures of cakes that have gone terribly wrong. Strange designs and horrible lettering are a must.
9. Emails From An Asshole
Emails From An Asshole is pretty much a book written by a guy who sends emails to people just trying to piss them off. Seriously, most of it’s hilarious.
10. Passive Aggresive Notes
Passive Aggressive Notes has rather hostile notes that people leave. Most of it is pretty hilarious. No disrespect intended for any blog posted here, or any other blog with a book deal.
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".
- A Memphis police officer was shot dead on Saturday night while conducting a routine traffic stop, according to a statement from the Memphis Police Department.