1. 1. Cheez TV hasn’t been aired on television since 2004
(Skip to 2:13 for a marijuana reference).
Ahh, Cheez TV. Almost 10 years since we’ve seen this beauty of a breakfast show. Who needed an alarm clock back in 2000 when majority of primary school-aged kids like me would be up at least 10 minutes before the show even started. Breakfast in front of the TV at 6 am was always the greatest whilst watching Jade and Ryan’s hilarious antics, which coincidentally got their show cancelled after 10 long years. (Turns out jokes about weed and suicide aren’t exactly age-appropriate. It all went over our heads anyway).
2. 2. Apparently this is ‘OLD’ Disney
What is this I don’t even.
3. In my opinion, this is old Disney.
Lizzie McQuire was the sole reason everyone wanted a fringe (bangs) when we were young.
4. 3. Greg ‘The Yellow Wiggle’ left The Wiggles in 2006
If you’re anything like me, you were raised dancing and singing along to ‘Fruit Salad’ and ‘Toot Toot Chugga Chugga Big Red Car’, and would probably know all the words if you heard them.
Although we were way past the target audience when Greg Page left The Wiggles, it was still sad to see him go.
5. 4. Nikki Webster is now 26
Oh God I wanted to be her when I was young.
Many Australians would know her as the girl who sang and levitated in the 2000 Sydney Olympics opening ceremony.
But to young, impressionable Aussie girls: she was a goddess.
I remember being 5 years old and trying to convince my best friend that I was actually Nikki Webster in disguise. I was obsessed.
6. 5. Stingray Died 6 Years Ago
My favourite character from the long-running soapy: Neighbours.
Although he was only in the show for 4 years, he became a major character and beloved by many. I’m sure I’m not the only one who cried in his death scene. :’(
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- The main suspect in last month's bombing of Bangkok's Erawan shrine has been arrested, Thailand's prime minister says. ›
- Hundreds of people have arrived by train to Austria from Hungary on Monday, as European Union asylum rules collapsed under the escalating migration crisis. ›
- A video released on Monday shows two Texas deputies fatally shooting a man with his hands up. A witness sold the footage to a local TV station for $100. ›