1. Spending a ton of time psyching yourself up for your next diving board trick.
11. Coming up with VERY ELABORATE synchronized swimming routines with your friends.
(That looked NOTHING like this)
15. Opening your eyes underwater even though you weren’t supposed to … and ending the day with super bloodshot eyes.
Totally worth it.
16. Knowing your friends would be there every day.
17. Getting green hair from the chlorine and secretly loving it.
18. Getting freaked out / freaking other people out with the pool cleaner.
20. Having crushes on the hot lifeguards who seemed SO OLD.
22. The first time you got to swim in the deep end alone.
23. You don’t know why you should EVER take your bathing suit off, even for sleep.
26. The amazing feeling of getting burritoed up in a dry beach towel.
- Chicago police chief Garry McCarthy has resigned after backlash from the police shooting death of Laquan McDonald. ›
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲