1. Madame Tussaud’s unveiled New Michelle on Thursday.
She sports pearls and purple, but no bangs.
2. And New Barack.
3. They gave them a bus tour to celebrate.
4. Onlookers snapped “candids.”
5. And posed with the First Couple.
6. Hillary and Bill Clinton greeted them.
7. “Just a normal day on the bus.”
8. Here are the old versions, celebrating the president’s birthday in 2009.
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France following protests last week.
- After two previous missions failed, Russia's Progress rocket took off to resupply the International Space Station ?
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.