5. You know how to keep your living space decently clean.
6. But you can still let things slide when you feel like it.
You’re an adult. You’re in charge.
9. You’re experienced enough to know when something is overpriced.
11. You’re old enough to decide you’re just not going to read “Moby Dick.”
18. And how to stand your ground when you know you’re right.
21. You no longer have to eat things you hate.
Sorry, portobello mushroom sandwich. I’m a grown-up now, and I eat what I want!
25. You’re no longer embarrassed by most drugstore purchases.
And hopefully you have a few years before you have to start buying Depends.
26. You know how to shop for clothes that actually fit.
- Dylann Roof pleaded not guilty to federal hate crime charges in the Charleston church massacre.
- The World Health Organization says that an interim analysis of a potential Ebola vaccine shows "100% efficacy in individuals."
- Beijing won its bid to host the 2022 Winter Olympics. It's the first city to host both the summer and winter games.