5. You know how to keep your living space decently clean.
6. But you can still let things slide when you feel like it.
You’re an adult. You’re in charge.
9. You’re experienced enough to know when something is overpriced.
11. You’re old enough to decide you’re just not going to read “Moby Dick.”
18. And how to stand your ground when you know you’re right.
21. You no longer have to eat things you hate.
Sorry, portobello mushroom sandwich. I’m a grown-up now, and I eat what I want!
25. You’re no longer embarrassed by most drugstore purchases.
And hopefully you have a few years before you have to start buying Depends.
26. You know how to shop for clothes that actually fit.
- In a landmark prison reform decision, California has agreed to a settlement that will effectively end indefinite solitary confinement in the state. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- Missouri executed Roderick Nunley Tuesday night for a 1989 rape and murder. It was the state's sixth execution this year, and the nation's 20th. ›