5. You know how to keep your living space decently clean.
6. But you can still let things slide when you feel like it.
You’re an adult. You’re in charge.
9. You’re experienced enough to know when something is overpriced.
11. You’re old enough to decide you’re just not going to read “Moby Dick.”
18. And how to stand your ground when you know you’re right.
21. You no longer have to eat things you hate.
Sorry, portobello mushroom sandwich. I’m a grown-up now, and I eat what I want!
25. You’re no longer embarrassed by most drugstore purchases.
And hopefully you have a few years before you have to start buying Depends.
26. You know how to shop for clothes that actually fit.
- The U.S. Democratic presidential candidates are having their first debate of the 2016 election cycle ?? ›
- Marlon James has won the Man Booker Prize for his Bob Marley-inspired "A Brief History of Seven Killings." It's the first win for a Jamaican ? ›
- The Chicago Cubs have defeated the St. Louis Cardinals to advance to the National League Championship Series ⚾️ ›