3. You know your limits.
5. You know how to keep your living space decently clean.
6. But you can still let things slide when you feel like it.
You’re an adult. You’re in charge.
9. You’re experienced enough to know when something is overpriced.
11. You’re old enough to decide you’re just not going to read “Moby Dick.”
13. People look up to you.
18. And how to stand your ground when you know you’re right.
21. You no longer have to eat things you hate.
Sorry, portobello mushroom sandwich. I’m a grown-up now, and I eat what I want!
23. But you can still make new friends.
25. You’re no longer embarrassed by most drugstore purchases.
And hopefully you have a few years before you have to start buying Depends.