5. You know how to keep your living space decently clean.
6. But you can still let things slide when you feel like it.
You’re an adult. You’re in charge.
9. You’re experienced enough to know when something is overpriced.
11. You’re old enough to decide you’re just not going to read “Moby Dick.”
18. And how to stand your ground when you know you’re right.
21. You no longer have to eat things you hate.
Sorry, portobello mushroom sandwich. I’m a grown-up now, and I eat what I want!
25. You’re no longer embarrassed by most drugstore purchases.
And hopefully you have a few years before you have to start buying Depends.
26. You know how to shop for clothes that actually fit.
- Greece appears to have voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The U.S. will face Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.