1. On October 20, residents of Ciudad Juarez, Mexico staged a zombie walk to collect food and hygiene supplies for a local charity.
This zombie has a bag of food.
7. Santiago, Chile also has an annual zombie walk. This one also took place on October 20.
Zombie Guy Fawkes.
And zombie Marilyn Monroe.
11. Zombies walked in Begrade, Serbia on October 20 as well, to celebrate an upcoming film festival.
This zombie apparently craves tabloids and gum.
19. Zombies struck Paris a week earlier, on October 13. They ate brains.
20. And held protest signs.
22. And wore straight jackets.
23. This kid is not a fan.
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›
- And a Turkish court had to call in experts to determine whether a man comparing the country's president to Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" was an insult. ›