7. Like, going-to-an-NYU-Starbucks-just-to-be-gawked-at creepy.
8. And when he’s at the various schools he attends, he’s not paying attention.
9. He even got sued by a former professor.
Franco called the him a “bully” after the professor alleged he was fired by NYU for giving the actor a D in acting class.
10. He also has some strong feelings about Ryan Gosling in The Place Beyond the Pines.
15. And he kind of gives away some plot twists.
18. Of course the burrito-makers know you, you’re an actor.
19. Best part? He admits to bullsh*tting the whole thing.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- A boat packed with mainly African migrants bound for Italy sank off the Libyan coast on Thursday and officials fear over 100 people might have died, Reuters reports. ›
- President Obama marked a decade of recovery after Hurricane Katrina, citing gains, but also the immense amount of work that he said still needs to be done. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said (on Faceboook, obviously) that one billion people used the service on Monday 🌐 ›