7. Like, going-to-an-NYU-Starbucks-just-to-be-gawked-at creepy.
8. And when he’s at the various schools he attends, he’s not paying attention.
9. He even got sued by a former professor.
Franco called the him a “bully” after the professor alleged he was fired by NYU for giving the actor a D in acting class.
10. He also has some strong feelings about Ryan Gosling in The Place Beyond the Pines.
15. And he kind of gives away some plot twists.
18. Of course the burrito-makers know you, you’re an actor.
19. Best part? He admits to bullsh*tting the whole thing.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›