1. You force your mom to cook all of your favorite meals…
…until you realize you’ve gained another freshmen 15 in just a few short weeks.
2. Your trips to the supermarket are spent dodging everyone you know.
HI HOW ARE YOU?!?!
3. You’re sick of answering your family’s relationship questions.
For the last time I am NOT gay.
4. Or worse — answering questions about GRADUATION PLANS.
Well…uh maybe grad school…a year off…Greenpeace?
6. …mainly because you’ve watched an entire season of a show in one day.
I’M SORRY I CANT HELP THAT ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK IS SO DAMN GOOD.
7. Visits to the local bar are unfortunate high school reunions.
Don’t. Make. Eye. Contact.
8. You’re in constant contact with your best friends from school.
“What are you up to?”
“On the couch, you?”
9. You spend hours going through your old Facebook pictures/posts and questioning why you exist.
LIKE MY STATUS FOR A RATE ARE YOU KIDDING ME? SMH.
10. You’re living vicariously through your friends via Twitter.
OMG! They went to Rockefeller Plaza and shopping and even to Florida with their BFFs.
11. When your parents ask you to clean your room…
“BUT I’m on vacation!” **make cute face that once worked when you were 11**
12. You haven’t left your bed in days.
And don’t intend to for many more.
13. Showering has become a foreign concept to you.
What is this HOT water falling from the ceiling?!?!
14. You realize you really don’t have that many friends at home.
Sooooo like if anyone wants to chill, HMU. No really please hmu.
15. You stay up until 2 a.m. literally doing nothing.
If I only pin just one more recipe.
16. Or you’re out like a light on the couch by 10 p.m. at the latest.
Dead to the world. You have now hit the first phase of becoming elderly.
17. Your pet takes over your Instagram.
Sooooooooo happy to be home with my little buddy #missedthem
18. You’re seriously upset at the thought of buying books for next semester.
Well there goes ALL my Christmas money.
19. You’re also traumatized thought of leaving home.
But my twin-size bed at home is comfier than my twin-size bed at SCHOOL.
- The Temple of Bel, an important ancient structure in the ISIS-held Syrian city of Palmyra, has been destroyed, the United Nations says. ›
- President Obama stepped up his climate change campaign on Monday while touring the Alaskan Arctic, warning that it's "almost too late" to stop global warming. ›
- The U.S. Supreme Court says a Kentucky county must issue marriage licenses while its clerk appeals a ruling in a lawsuit from three same-sex couples against her "no marriage licenses" policy. ›