On a recent episode of Yahoo’s Daily Shot with Ali Wentworth, guests Paulina Porizkova and Tim Gunn were treated to a little fashion show where the models were Ali Wentworth’s own pets. The guinea pigs, Arhie and Lenny, are not only “life partners” but also part-time plus size models.
2. For their debut, the little guys wore tiny tulle-laden ball gowns.
3. Lenny, in pink, was a little shy.
His mother gave him reassuring eskimo kisses.
4. “These are so fricken cute I cannot give them criticism of any sort!”
5. At one point Lenny lost his outfit (a bikini) while posing.
And Paulina says “It’s a Calvin Klein campaign suddenly!”
6. Afterwards Lenny rammed his brother, the more composed Archie, in the side.
“This wouldn’t happen on the runway!” Says an appalled Tim Gunn. Paulina quipped back, “Well then you’ve never walked with Naomi!”
7. They also had hats thoughtfully placed on their heads.
And tweaked until the right amount of delightful haughtiness was achieved.
8. While both lovely, only one truly captivated the judges.
Who will it be?!
9. Archie is crowned America’s Next Top Guinea Pig!!!
Crowned in the loser’s bandeau top, no less.
10. Stay fabulous, Archie.
We've got your WKND covered.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.
- Dozens of people inhaled balloons full of laughing gas outside British parliament in protest against proposed drug laws.
- An Ohio man is suspected of fatally shooting his neighbor in the face before running her over with a lawn mower.