On a recent episode of Yahoo’s Daily Shot with Ali Wentworth, guests Paulina Porizkova and Tim Gunn were treated to a little fashion show where the models were Ali Wentworth’s own pets. The guinea pigs, Arhie and Lenny, are not only “life partners” but also part-time plus size models.
2. For their debut, the little guys wore tiny tulle-laden ball gowns.
3. Lenny, in pink, was a little shy.
His mother gave him reassuring eskimo kisses.
4. “These are so fricken cute I cannot give them criticism of any sort!”
5. At one point Lenny lost his outfit (a bikini) while posing.
And Paulina says “It’s a Calvin Klein campaign suddenly!”
6. Afterwards Lenny rammed his brother, the more composed Archie, in the side.
“This wouldn’t happen on the runway!” Says an appalled Tim Gunn. Paulina quipped back, “Well then you’ve never walked with Naomi!”
7. They also had hats thoughtfully placed on their heads.
And tweaked until the right amount of delightful haughtiness was achieved.
8. While both lovely, only one truly captivated the judges.
Who will it be?!
9. Archie is crowned America’s Next Top Guinea Pig!!!
Crowned in the loser’s bandeau top, no less.
10. Stay fabulous, Archie.
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan called the hospital bombing that killed 22 people "a mistake." ›
- Historic flooding has killed 16 people in South Carolina, where rain finally stopped falling on Tuesday. ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›