1. First off, let’s take a moment to take this in, process it, feel revolted, and never to return to the thought again.
At Opening Ceremony. Moving along.
2. OK, Kelly Osbourne has been has been everywhere this fashion season. Here she is front row at Rebecca Minkoff near Zosia Mamet.
Oh, yeah, and some DJ.
3. And with another front row seat at Zac Posen. With her boyfriend Matthew Mosshart, who was moved to tears by Posen’s use of ruffles.
(Which in this case is entirely appropriate.)
4. Kelly also posed with other celebs — Molly Sims, Christina Hendricks, and Stacy Keibler.
At Zac Posen.
5. And here’s Kelly another time at DKNY, for good measure.
6. Oh, and don’t forget that time she was besties with Harry Styles at the House of Holland show.
7. Harry didn’t seem as content with attending the Fashion East show.
8. The always lovely Rashida Jones graced the front row a number of times. Here she is at Opening Ceremony.
In an outfit that I need to have.
9. At Rodarte wearing sneakers and an anklet, being all-around adorable.
10. And Band of Outsiders, where she currently serves as a model in their fall/winter lookbook.
Also pictured: professional schmoozer Derek Blasberg attempting to have an “E.T. moment” with an apprehensive attendee.
11. So does Greta Gerwig. Maybe next season, Lake Bell.
12. The Alexander Wang show brought in a lot of celebrities, including Kanye.
Because Kanye is like Anna Wintour in that he’s at all the most important fashion shows.
13. And Terry Richardson, who Kanye talked to politely while still side-eying.
Also of note: Kanye’s WWJD bracelet.
14. Miguel was also there, wearing some sunglasses that seem vaguely steampunk.
Which is already too much steampunk for one outfit.
15. Also, THE Courtney Love.
16. And Orange Is the New Black actress Natasha Lyonne.
17. Other members of the OITNB cast were spotted at shows too. Here’s Taryn Manning at Philosophy by Natalie Ratabesi and Alice & Olivia.
18. Emma Myles and Lea DeLaria were also in attendance at the VFiles show.
19. The Girls girls were VIP invitees to a handful of shows.
Here’s Allison Williams and Zosia Mamet at Prabal Gurung. Guess Lena Dunham’s over the fashion thing now.
20. Allison Williams even got to meet some teen fans* front row at Diane von Furstenberg.
*Actresses Bella Thorne and AnnaSophia Robb.
21. It’s worth mentioning that some celebs dressed better than the models on the runway.
Like Ciara, who showed up the fashion crowd at Prabal Gurung.
22. And some debuted mullets. :/
Rihanna with a new hairstyle at Opening Ceremony.
23. And of course, where there are cameras there’s Paris Hilton.
24. And Jason Schwartzman, apparently.
At Opening Ceremony.
25. Red Hot Chili Peppers frontman Anthony Kiedis attended Tommy Hilfiger alongside his girlfriend.
Her name is Helena Vestergaard and she’s a model.
26. But Goldie Hawn and Marisa Berenson make a much cuter couple.
At Donna Karan.
27. As does Carmelo Anthony and Marc Jacobs. Who, by the way, is smoking INDOORS.
Surely the fashion week K-9 Unit wasn’t aware of this.
28. Anna Wintour got friendly with Alicia Keys and Maria Sharapova.
And by friendly I mean tolerated their presence.
29. And really friendly with Nicole Kidman.
At Calvin Klein.
30. Even celebs used their phones to take braggy pics from the front row.
At The Blonds, which really was picture-worthy.
Second from left: Jessica Hart, Molly Sims, Melonie Diaz, and Brad Goreski at J. Mendel.
From left: Harley Viera-Newton, Kate Mara, and Katie Holmes at Michael Kors.
33. Of course there’s always a special place at every fashion show for the It girls and muses.
Alexa Chung and Pixie Geldof at House of Holland.
Sienna Miller gazing wanly at Harry Styles at the Burberry show.
35. And off-duty models.
Karen Elson at Rodarte.
Kate Moss and her daughter Lila Grace at Topshop Unique.
37. And eye candy.
Always eye candy. Alexander Skarsgard at Calvin Klein.
We've got your WKND covered.
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›