1. First off, let’s take a moment to take this in, process it, feel revolted, and never to return to the thought again.
At Opening Ceremony. Moving along.
2. OK, Kelly Osbourne has been has been everywhere this fashion season. Here she is front row at Rebecca Minkoff near Zosia Mamet.
Oh, yeah, and some DJ.
3. And with another front row seat at Zac Posen. With her boyfriend Matthew Mosshart, who was moved to tears by Posen’s use of ruffles.
(Which in this case is entirely appropriate.)
4. Kelly also posed with other celebs — Molly Sims, Christina Hendricks, and Stacy Keibler.
At Zac Posen.
5. And here’s Kelly another time at DKNY, for good measure.
7. Harry didn’t seem as content with attending the Fashion East show.
8. The always lovely Rashida Jones graced the front row a number of times. Here she is at Opening Ceremony.
In an outfit that I need to have.
9. At Rodarte wearing sneakers and an anklet, being all-around adorable.
11. So does Greta Gerwig. Maybe next season, Lake Bell.
12. The Alexander Wang show brought in a lot of celebrities, including Kanye.
Because Kanye is like Anna Wintour in that he’s at all the most important fashion shows.
13. And Terry Richardson, who Kanye talked to politely while still side-eying.
Also of note: Kanye’s WWJD bracelet.
14. Miguel was also there, wearing some sunglasses that seem vaguely steampunk.
Which is already too much steampunk for one outfit.
15. Also, THE Courtney Love.
16. And Orange Is the New Black actress Natasha Lyonne.
18. Emma Myles and Lea DeLaria were also in attendance at the VFiles show.
19. The Girls girls were VIP invitees to a handful of shows.
Here’s Allison Williams and Zosia Mamet at Prabal Gurung. Guess Lena Dunham’s over the fashion thing now.
20. Allison Williams even got to meet some teen fans* front row at Diane von Furstenberg.
*Actresses Bella Thorne and AnnaSophia Robb.
21. It’s worth mentioning that some celebs dressed better than the models on the runway.
Like Ciara, who showed up the fashion crowd at Prabal Gurung.
22. And some debuted mullets. :/
Rihanna with a new hairstyle at Opening Ceremony.
23. And of course, where there are cameras there’s Paris Hilton.
24. And Jason Schwartzman, apparently.
At Opening Ceremony.
25. Red Hot Chili Peppers frontman Anthony Kiedis attended Tommy Hilfiger alongside his girlfriend.
Her name is Helena Vestergaard and she’s a model.
26. But Goldie Hawn and Marisa Berenson make a much cuter couple.
At Donna Karan.
28. Anna Wintour got friendly with Alicia Keys and Maria Sharapova.
And by friendly I mean tolerated their presence.
29. And really friendly with Nicole Kidman.
At Calvin Klein.
30. Even celebs used their phones to take braggy pics from the front row.
At The Blonds, which really was picture-worthy.
Second from left: Jessica Hart, Molly Sims, Melonie Diaz, and Brad Goreski at J. Mendel.
From left: Harley Viera-Newton, Kate Mara, and Katie Holmes at Michael Kors.
33. Of course there’s always a special place at every fashion show for the It girls and muses.
Alexa Chung and Pixie Geldof at House of Holland.
Sienna Miller gazing wanly at Harry Styles at the Burberry show.
35. And off-duty models.
Karen Elson at Rodarte.
Kate Moss and her daughter Lila Grace at Topshop Unique.
37. And eye candy.
Always eye candy. Alexander Skarsgard at Calvin Klein.
- Super Bowl 50 catch-up: The Denver Broncos upset the Carolina Panthers. And Beyoncé slayed her half-time show 🏈 👑
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and Sen. Marco Rubio malfunctioned 🇺🇸
- BuzzFeed News has identified a second member of the ISIS execution cell led by "Jihadi John."