1. You can’t talk about tacky track apparel without addressing early 2000s Paris Hilton.
The velour tracksuit made Juicy Couture a celebrity favorite in the early 2000’s, becoming as overexposed as the celebrities that wore them.
2. The latest iteration of the Juicy tracksuit is leopard print. How silly!
Featured prominently in the fall 2013 ad campaign. With leopard heels.
3. Beats this Ed Hardy number.
The absence of all fashion, essentially.
4. Tracksuits are a staple of other labels, too. Like Jeremy Scott.
5. How would you measure up in this?
Sorry, had to.
(By Jeremy Scott.)
7. Even Gucci has dabbled in tracksuits.
Unless this is just some horrible faux Gucci tracksuit, which would make it even worse.
10. Ridiculous tracksuit styling tip: pair with super-high heels.
12. Here’s three more. Look for them on street style blogs.
14. As if the print wasn’t ridiculous enough, this one comes with words.
15. The ’90s were so bad/great for tracksuits.
The decade may be long gone but you can get this one on Etsy.
18. Hopefully this skirt + crop top tracksuit is a Halloween costume.
But if it was what would the costume even be? #TracksuitProblems