1. Designer Rick Owens debuted his spring/summer 2014 collection in Paris today. In lieu of models, Owens called upon a team of step dancers to show off his clothing.
4. They performed a routine much more rigorous than mere cat-walking.
And about 1,000 times more interesting.
5. And the fashion crowd went mostly wild with praise.
The most powerful and provocative statement this season, nay in the last decade (?) yet from Rick Owens http://t.co/67plzRw0y8
Incredible Rick Owens dance performance http://t.co/MU2ZOalThTâ€
Step teams at #RickOwens locked up, mean muggin’ and REPRESENTING a culture so often overlooked inâ€¦ http://t.co/ihWOT1CC3G
Fiercest realist wildest show ever! Rick Owens imports competitive step dancers from the US. - Lindaâ€¦ http://t.co/EsdKf2uV0g
- The Republican candidates for president will debate Saturday at 9 p.m. ET on CBS for the first time after Donald Trump's runaway win in the New Hampshire primaries.
- Up to 150,000 penguins may have been killed by an iceberg blocking their access to the sea.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.