1. This is the dress, from Valentino’s Spring 2013 Haute Couture collection.
It’s heavily speculated to be the gown Anne Hathaway intended to wear to the this past February’s Oscars.
2. It’s as ethereally extravagant and romantic as just about all other Valentino dresses, ever.
And yet, for some crazy reason, Anne Hathaway (or her stylist Rachel Zoe) didn’t feel sufficiently confident in its beauty to send her down the Oscars carpet when a similar look may have also been sashaying.
3. So instead, Anne went with this Prada evening apron.
Remember the nipple seams? Yes, you do remember the nipple seams.
4. While Amanda Seyfried wore the “look-a-like” proudly.
Really, it’s not even that similar.
5. Nicole is glad everything worked out in her favor.
Also, look at the floral pattern up close. It’s stunning.
6. And Anne pretends to be happy for her but inside she’s having a jealousy meltdown.
We've got your WKND covered.
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.
- A pilot has broken the world records for longest solo flight and longest non-stop flight ever taken in a solar-powered airplane ?