1. Naomi presented the final look during Diane Von Furstenberg’s spring 2014 fashion show.
Never mind that this dress isn’t hugely flattering, it’s NAOMI CAMPBELL.
3. She also led the show’s model lineup on their fun, applause-filled finale walk.
Even though the poor models walking behind her know deep down everyone is really only clapping for Naomi :(
4. The show’s casting team had to let Naomi go last, really. Because it’s not even fair to make anyone (try and) follow her.
Like, are there even models behind her? I can’t tell because all I see is Naomi’s clear superiority reigning supreme.
6. Naomi didn’t even really walk, per se. She glided.
Like some sort of New York Fashion Week angel.
7. Front row guest/peon Paris Hilton smiled and pretended she wasn’t overcome with pure jealous rage.
But we know better.
8. While sister Nicky did less of a good job containing said rage.
- At least one member of Ukraine's National Guard has died and about 90 people were injured after protesters clashed with police outside of Parliament in Ukraine. ›
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›
- Palmyra's 2,000-year-old Temple of Bel is still standing despite an attempt by ISIS to blow it up, Syria's antiquities chief has said.›