1. Jennifer Lawrence attended the Dior Haute Couture Fall 2013 show in Paris, wearing what looked like a crumpled crop top straight out of her carry-on suitcase and a sporty midi-skirt.
Look at the confused people in the background. They’re like, “Is this fashion because I just don’t know?” — and that’s a fair question.
2. But wait! A second glance reveals the skirt is actually pants. Giant, billowing pants.
Madness! It’s not all veils and handbags as the new face of a designer label, you see.
3. It’s a look from Dior’s Resort 2014 runway collection. (It looked deceptively skirt-like there too).
Lawrence is wearing different shoes, however.
4. As J. Law sat herself down front row, she endured a brief moment of crisis.
Here she is thinking, “Is a visible bra really my new thing?”
5. Cheer up, Jennifer! This weird fashion statement actually makes you even more likable. You can’t go wrong, really.
Besides, we all have those days when we don’t realize just how unusual our outfit is until the early afternoon.