FYI this sweatshirt is by Reformation and you can get one for yourself if you’re willing to spend $135 and wait for re-stocking.
2. Mariano Vivanco shot the editorial, eschewing studio fees by utilizing industrial roof space.
3. Cindy ironed her own corset. How’s that for budget-friendly?
5. And then she made out with herself.
Because if you were Cindy Crawford, wouldn’t you?
We've got your WKND covered.
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.
- A pilot has broken the world records for longest solo flight and longest non-stop flight ever taken in a solar-powered airplane ?