1. If you’re easing into the idea of a colored gown, pale pink is a good place to start.
Badgley Mischka at Saks Fifth Avenue, $1,190
6. Lilac is a bridesmaid-y color — but with the right dress, you’ll definitely be the star of the show.
ABS at Saks Fifth Avenue, $410
12. Get bold with some fuchsia.
Notte by Marchesa at Saks Fifth Avenue, $995
This dress is awe-inspiring. Oscar de la Renta at Net-A-Porter, $5,290
15. Buttercup yellow is sweet but not saccharine.
Ted Baker at Nordstrom, $825
18. Baby blue is reminiscent of Cinderella in the best way.
23. And mint green is a totally underrated color for any occasion, in my opinion.
Marchesa at Net-A-Porter, $6,950
27. A jewel-toned navy would be perfect for a winter wedding.
Regal and Michelle Obama–worthy. Alvina Valenta
30. And red is the undisputed champion of romantic colors.
Tadashi Shoji, $428
33. If you want to rebel entirely against traditional white, black is your shade.
- Afghan officials are investigating reports that Mullah Mohammed Omar, the leader of the Taliban, is dead.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- Michel Platini, the current UEFA president, will be a candidate in the 2016 FIFA election to replace Sepp Blatter ⚽️