1. If you’re easing into the idea of a colored gown, pale pink is a good place to start.
Badgley Mischka at Saks Fifth Avenue, $1,190
6. Lilac is a bridesmaid-y color — but with the right dress, you’ll definitely be the star of the show.
ABS at Saks Fifth Avenue, $410
12. Get bold with some fuchsia.
Notte by Marchesa at Saks Fifth Avenue, $995
This dress is awe-inspiring. Oscar de la Renta at Net-A-Porter, $5,290
15. Buttercup yellow is sweet but not saccharine.
Ted Baker at Nordstrom, $825
18. Baby blue is reminiscent of Cinderella in the best way.
23. And mint green is a totally underrated color for any occasion, in my opinion.
Marchesa at Net-A-Porter, $6,950
27. A jewel-toned navy would be perfect for a winter wedding.
Regal and Michelle Obama–worthy. Alvina Valenta
30. And red is the undisputed champion of romantic colors.
Tadashi Shoji, $428
33. If you want to rebel entirely against traditional white, black is your shade.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who arrived on scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave, and their body camera footage has been released.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday. He has been apprehended.
- Atlanta police are searching for two white men who were caught on security cameras placing Confederate flags at a historic church.