1. If you’re easing into the idea of a colored gown, pale pink is a good place to start.
Badgley Mischka at Saks Fifth Avenue, $1,190
6. Lilac is a bridesmaid-y color — but with the right dress, you’ll definitely be the star of the show.
ABS at Saks Fifth Avenue, $410
12. Get bold with some fuchsia.
Notte by Marchesa at Saks Fifth Avenue, $995
This dress is awe-inspiring. Oscar de la Renta at Net-A-Porter, $5,290
15. Buttercup yellow is sweet but not saccharine.
Ted Baker at Nordstrom, $825
18. Baby blue is reminiscent of Cinderella in the best way.
23. And mint green is a totally underrated color for any occasion, in my opinion.
Marchesa at Net-A-Porter, $6,950
27. A jewel-toned navy would be perfect for a winter wedding.
Regal and Michelle Obama–worthy. Alvina Valenta
30. And red is the undisputed champion of romantic colors.
Tadashi Shoji, $428
33. If you want to rebel entirely against traditional white, black is your shade.
- President Obama on Monday declared a major disaster in South Carolina, where floods have killed at least 12 people and left tens of thousands stranded. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›
- The U.S., Japan, and 10 other Pacific Rim nations have agreed to a historic trade deal encompassing 40% of the world's economy. ›