1. If you’re easing into the idea of a colored gown, pale pink is a good place to start.
Badgley Mischka at Saks Fifth Avenue, $1,190
White by Vera Wang at David’s Bridal, $800
Moschino Cheap and Chic at Net-A-Porter, $1,415
6. Lilac is a bridesmaid-y color — but with the right dress, you’ll definitely be the star of the show.
ABS at Saks Fifth Avenue, $410
12. Get bold with some fuchsia.
Notte by Marchesa at Saks Fifth Avenue, $995
This dress is awe-inspiring. Oscar de la Renta at Net-A-Porter, $5,290
15. Buttercup yellow is sweet but not saccharine.
Ted Baker at Nordstrom, $825
16. Gold is good for a dramatic flair.
18. Baby blue is reminiscent of Cinderella in the best way.
Seriously, Cinderlella 2.0.Tadashi Shoji, $488
23. And mint green is a totally underrated color for any occasion, in my opinion.
Marchesa at Net-A-Porter, $6,950
How pretty is this?! Romona Keveza Couture
27. A jewel-toned navy would be perfect for a winter wedding.
Regal and Michelle Obama–worthy. Alvina Valenta
30. And red is the undisputed champion of romantic colors.
Tadashi Shoji, $428
Love in dress form. Vera Wang, contact for pricing
33. If you want to rebel entirely against traditional white, black is your shade.
- At least three people – including a police officer – died in a shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. The suspect is in police custody. ›
- At least 15 people were killed after a suicide bomber attacked a Shiite Muslim procession of hundreds of people in Nigeria. ›
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›