1. Tiny studs are amazing.
Look how cute! Catbird, $75
2. They’re the perfect combination of subtle and adorable.
Erica Weiner, $30
3. We should all be trading in our dangling statement earrings for a pair of demure studs like these.
Lindsey Adelman at The Future Perfect, $60
4. Or these ones made with rough black diamonds.
Gabriele Artigas at Steven Alan, $180
5. These ones are colorful but would go with anything since they’re teeny.
6. And just because something is small doesn’t mean it can’t be eye-catching.
Erica Weiner, $25
7. Or a little edgy.
House of Harlow 1960 at Shopbop, $30
8. Or precious. Like these baby freshwater pearls.
La Garçonne, $190
9. They’re also a great medium for wearing fun shapes, like crescent moons.
10. And full moons.
OK maybe these are just circles. Madewell, $24
12. And little dice, for good luck.
13. Or skulls if you’re feeling particularly punk.*
*Maybe the least punk thing, but whatevs. Bing Bang, $42
14. Or :)’s if you’re passionate about emoticons.
Bing Bang, $48
15. And little birds.
Gorjana at Shopbop, $34
16. And stars reminiscent of your first pair from Claire’s years ago.
Gorjana at Shopbop, $44 for the set
17. There’s an embellished fish duo.
Owl Monkeys, $7
18. And their remains.
Grim. Laonato at Etsy, $15
19. Barbed wire for when you’re feeling particularly badass.
Tom Binns at Shopbop, $45
20. And axes to pay homage to slasher films.
Or to non-verbally warn people to leave you alone. Momocreatura at Boticca, $70
21. There are little paper airplanes to fly around your ears.
Urban Outfitters, $10
22. And inclement weather-themed studs that are less threatening than they are cute.
Erica Weiner, Gold $20, Blue $25
24. Oh, and flowers for after the rain’s all gone.
25. Some come in sets, like these iridescent ones.
Urban Outfitters, $16 for the set
26. And these, that are mismatched for an extra statement.
And are vaguely George Michael-y. Asos, $8 for the set
27. And these, which cover all your aesthetic bases.
And are essentially alternative Lucky Charms shapes. Me & Zena at Farfetch, $28 for the set
28. And not all are made exclusively out of metal. These are pretty in plastic.
Wanderlust at Need Supply Co., $75
29. And these in acrylic. (Fancy plastic.)
Lucy Peacock at Farfetch, $37
31. And a spotted splurge.
Because those are the best kind of splurges. Hillier at Opening Ceremony, $405
32. And finally, possibly the tiniest earrings of all time.
Measuring 1mm in diameter. Grace Lee at Steven Alan, $115
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- The fire at a South Carolina black church late Tuesday night wasn't arson, according to a preliminary investigation.