1. Tiny studs are amazing.
Look how cute! Catbird, $75
2. They’re the perfect combination of subtle and adorable.
Erica Weiner, $30
3. We should all be trading in our dangling statement earrings for a pair of demure studs like these.
Lindsey Adelman at The Future Perfect, $60
4. Or these ones made with rough black diamonds.
Gabriele Artigas at Steven Alan, $180
5. These ones are colorful but would go with anything since they’re teeny.
6. And just because something is small doesn’t mean it can’t be eye-catching.
Erica Weiner, $25
7. Or a little edgy.
House of Harlow 1960 at Shopbop, $30
8. Or precious. Like these baby freshwater pearls.
La Garçonne, $190
9. They’re also a great medium for wearing fun shapes, like crescent moons.
10. And full moons.
OK maybe these are just circles. Madewell, $24
12. And little dice, for good luck.
13. Or skulls if you’re feeling particularly punk.*
*Maybe the least punk thing, but whatevs. Bing Bang, $42
14. Or :)’s if you’re passionate about emoticons.
Bing Bang, $48
15. And little birds.
Gorjana at Shopbop, $34
16. And stars reminiscent of your first pair from Claire’s years ago.
Gorjana at Shopbop, $44 for the set
17. There’s an embellished fish duo.
Owl Monkeys, $7
18. And their remains.
Grim. Laonato at Etsy, $15
19. Barbed wire for when you’re feeling particularly badass.
Tom Binns at Shopbop, $45
20. And axes to pay homage to slasher films.
Or to non-verbally warn people to leave you alone. Momocreatura at Boticca, $70
21. There are little paper airplanes to fly around your ears.
Urban Outfitters, $10
22. And inclement weather-themed studs that are less threatening than they are cute.
Erica Weiner, Gold $20, Blue $25
24. Oh, and flowers for after the rain’s all gone.
25. Some come in sets, like these iridescent ones.
Urban Outfitters, $16 for the set
26. And these, that are mismatched for an extra statement.
And are vaguely George Michael-y. Asos, $8 for the set
27. And these, which cover all your aesthetic bases.
And are essentially alternative Lucky Charms shapes. Me & Zena at Farfetch, $28 for the set
28. And not all are made exclusively out of metal. These are pretty in plastic.
Wanderlust at Need Supply Co., $75
29. And these in acrylic. (Fancy plastic.)
Lucy Peacock at Farfetch, $37
31. And a spotted splurge.
Because those are the best kind of splurges. Hillier at Opening Ceremony, $405
32. And finally, possibly the tiniest earrings of all time.
Measuring 1mm in diameter. Grace Lee at Steven Alan, $115
- President Obama stepped up his climate change campaign on Monday while touring the Alaskan Arctic, warning that it's "almost too late" to stop global warming. He is the first U.S. President to tour the Arctic. ›
- The U.S. Supreme Court says a Kentucky county must issue marriage licenses while its clerk appeals a ruling in a lawsuit from three same-sex couples against her "no marriage licenses" policy. ›
- A video released on Monday shows two Texas deputies fatally shooting a man with his hands up. A witness sold the footage to a local TV station for $100. ›