1. A bathing suit depicting the (possible) downside of being Disney’s favorite underwater princess.
2. Fang-rimmed sunglasses.
3. A tank top featuring a very well-groomed shark.
4. A hippo–shark hybrid that’s possibly more terrifying than a straight up shark.
It certainly represents a new spin on Hungry Hungry Hippos.
5. A digitally printed seascape T-shirt dress.
Emma Cook at Asos, $506
6. “Chomp” socks.
Urban Outfitters, $8 each
7. A girly graphic tee.
8. A clutch featuring a beautiful but probably deadly scene.
Samudra at Shopbop, $65
9. A painterly rendering of a vaguely Sharknado-esque surrealist scene.
Plus starz! Kumiko Watari at Farfetch, $542
10. An understated fin ring.
11. And another, in the classic fin design.
12. A top you can tuck in or wear as a dress.
Forever 21, $18
13. Or a cute printed tennis dress in a (slightly) similar print.
Dusen Dusen at Need Supply Co., $176
14. A backpack featuring this gold grill-wearing shark. Feisty!
Sprayground via Tilly’s, $84
15. Tank tops with a cutesy plea to any real sharks in the vicinity. It might work, you never know.
I mean, it doesn’t look like this model’s been attacked by any sharks yet…
Billabong at Billabong, $36 and $18, respectively
16. A tee featuring the oft-forgotten hammerhead shark.
Show Me Your Mumu at Revolve Clothing, $80
17. A Jaws pocket tee. Bonus: Put an iPod mini in the pocket and play the JAWS theme on repeat.
Urban Outfitters, $28.
18. But of course, the sharkini™.
Made to order by Bad Aby Designs, $100
19. A sharp button-down shirt printed to resemble a shark attack in progress.
It’s not looking good for the shirt’s wearer, even though the shirt itself does look good.
Lazy Oaf, $114
20. Your new “going out” heels.
Irregular Choice at ModCloth, $159
21. A tee that’s not actually Chanel but awesome regardless. Sequins!
Drycleanonly at Farfetch, $413
22. A biting bright neon tank.
Hurley at Tilly’s, $27
23. A triple tooth ring.
Luv AJ at Revolve Clothing, $44
24. A chunky knit sweater. Everyones loves a chunky knit.
Vintage via Etsy, $29
25. A body-con dress… to release your inner man-eater.
Tee and Cake at Topshop, $60
26. An elegantly draped (and appropriately shredded) peekaboo shouldered caftan.
Mariel Manuel at FarFetch, on sale for $749
27. A Givenchy iPad case.
28. Multi-species shark leggings.
They’ve all got together to celebrate Shark Week too!
29. A T-shirt just begging you to color in these sharks with little flecks of blood around their mouths.
Definitely pair it with these Hawaiian shorts, also.
Lazy Oaf at Urban Outfitters, $60
30. Or if you prefer cuddly creatures to dead-eyed people eaters.
Urban Outfitters, $29
31. But if Shark Week is your true raison d’être (as it should be), celebrate with an 18-karat rose gold fossilized shark tooth “framed by a spray of shimmering pavé 1.08-carat diamonds.”
Anita Ko at Net-A-Porter, $13,210
We've got your WKND covered.
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who were on the scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave. The officer accused of killing Dubose has been released from jail after posting bond.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday.
- The new Apple TV will debut in September, along with its own App Store, sources tell BuzzFeed News.