1. Cap-toe oxfords.
Novacas at Moo Shoes, $170.
2. Rosy ballet flats.
Cri de Couer, $60.
3. Ankle-strap ballet flats.
Because you know you need more than one pair. New Look at Asos, $21.
4. Flat booties.
With buckle detailing! Madden Girl at Moo Shoes, $55.
5. Silver almost-heels.
Not quite heels, not quite flats. Marais, $138.
6. Patent cognac chelsea boots.
AKA “boots.” Marais, $152.
7. An architectural pump.
Cheap Monday at Asos, $127.
8. Versatile nude booties.
9. And chunky-heeled neon sandals.
Would look great worn with tights in a contrasting color. Asos, $76.
10. A grown-up carryall.
Kind of mom-ish but you’ll use it for years. Matt & Nat, $138.
11. A sleek satchel.
Angela Roi, $65.
12. A cross-body in a bold hue.
Angela Roi, $93.
13. A reflective clutch.
14. A statement satchel.
Will instantly put a smile on your face. Topshop, $56.
15. And a luxe shoulder bag.
Just because it ain’t leather don’t mean it’s cheap. Freedom of Animals, $400
16. A holographic double-zip.
To match your holographic shoes and bag! Topshop, $24
17. A minty checkbook.
Matt & Nat, $60
18. And a pretty pink interior.
Stella McCartney at The Outnet, $244.
19. A skinny black waist-cincher.
20. And a polished faux (obvi) ostrich one.
21. Like basic black boots.
Brave Gentleman at Moo Shoes, $285.
22. And classic saddle shoes.
Brave Gentleman at Moo Shoes, $199.
23. A pair of dressed-up sneakers.
24. A sizable wallet.
To stuff baseball cards or whatever in. Matt & Nat at Moo Shoes, $68.
25. A spiffy messenger bag.
Yes, spiffy. Zara, $60.
26. A tablet case.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›