1. “Scatter My Ashes At Bergdorf” is a film about Bergdorf Goodman and the expensive/fashionable things that happen there.
4. It stars Betty Halbreich, a legendary personal shopper.
8. It also stars Bergdorf VP Linda Fargo, who has amazing amazing style.
12. And of course every fashion person anyone cares about is in it, acting… like themselves.
16. They offer a lot of sound advice.
18. You’ll also meet some cunning sales people.
19. See some runway porn.
20. And find out Manolo Blahnik is exactly like you.
21. It’s in theaters now!
YOU. YOU WATCH THIS SHIT.
And here’s an exclusive clip from the movie. Yes, it includes more Karl.
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›