1. “Scatter My Ashes At Bergdorf” is a film about Bergdorf Goodman and the expensive/fashionable things that happen there.
4. It stars Betty Halbreich, a legendary personal shopper.
8. It also stars Bergdorf VP Linda Fargo, who has amazing amazing style.
12. And of course every fashion person anyone cares about is in it, acting… like themselves.
16. They offer a lot of sound advice.
18. You’ll also meet some cunning sales people.
19. See some runway porn.
20. And find out Manolo Blahnik is exactly like you.
21. It’s in theaters now!
YOU. YOU WATCH THIS SHIT.
And here’s an exclusive clip from the movie. Yes, it includes more Karl.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty to the charges against him in the Charleston church shooting, his attorney said, but a judge entered a not guilty plea for him on Friday.
- The U.S. Coast Guard has suspended its search for two teenagers who went missing a week ago off the coast of Florida.
- Beijing will host the 2022 Winter Olympics, becoming the first city to host both the summer and winter games.