1. “Scatter My Ashes At Bergdorf” is a film about Bergdorf Goodman and the expensive/fashionable things that happen there.
4. It stars Betty Halbreich, a legendary personal shopper.
8. It also stars Bergdorf VP Linda Fargo, who has amazing amazing style.
12. And of course every fashion person anyone cares about is in it, acting… like themselves.
16. They offer a lot of sound advice.
18. You’ll also meet some cunning sales people.
19. See some runway porn.
20. And find out Manolo Blahnik is exactly like you.
21. It’s in theaters now!
YOU. YOU WATCH THIS SHIT.
And here’s an exclusive clip from the movie. Yes, it includes more Karl.
- Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump have won the New Hampshire primaries for the Democratic and Republican nominations 🇺🇸
- The Supreme Court put on hold President Obama's climate change plan, which aims to curb carbon dioxide emissions from power plants.
- And thank the Force: Disney's profits hit an all-time high of $2.9 billion after the latest *Star Wars* film release ✨💰