2. Red, white, and blue accent pocket.
The Laundry Room available at Shopbop, $98
3. A bathing suit that comes with its own Instagram filter.
4. Try to avoid grass stains in these.
Superga via Modcloth, $95
8. Perfect for both 7/4 and 4/20.
Urban Outfitters, $24
9. A grungy sweater — for the patriot who misses the ’90s.
Free People at Nordstrom, $128
11. Wedges perfect for Fourth of July festivities.
Seychelles at Heels.com, $100
14. Keep all of your dead Presidents inside of this.
Betsey Johnson at Macy’s, $68
15. Pam Anderson would totally wear this.
16. An abstract iteration.
Lucky Brand at Zappos.com, $50
17. If you really want to go all out.
For Love & Lemons via Revolve, $114
18. The — wait for it — stars and straps.
American Apparel, $45
19. Campy canvas mary-janes.
Jeffrey Campbell atNastygal, $145
21. Try this with jeans or a pencil skirt. Tie it up if you feel like going there.
22. What Zooey Deschanel wears to sing the National Anthem.
American Apparel, $75
- Illinois' attorney general has asked the U.S. Department of Justice's Civil Rights Division to investigate Chicago's police department. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg says he'll give away 99% of his Facebook shares (worth $45 billion today) over the course of his life. ›
- And a Turkish court had to call in experts to determine whether a man comparing the country's president to Gollum from "Lord of the Rings" was an insult. ›