2. Red, white, and blue accent pocket.
The Laundry Room available at Shopbop, $98
3. A bathing suit that comes with its own Instagram filter.
9. A grungy sweater — for the patriot who misses the ’90s.
Free People at Nordstrom, $128
11. Wedges perfect for Fourth of July festivities.
Seychelles at Heels.com, $100
14. Keep all of your dead Presidents inside of this.
Betsey Johnson at Macy’s, $68
17. If you really want to go all out.
For Love & Lemons via Revolve, $114
18. The — wait for it — stars and straps.
American Apparel, $45
21. Try this with jeans or a pencil skirt. Tie it up if you feel like going there.
22. What Zooey Deschanel wears to sing the National Anthem.
American Apparel, $75
- The main suspect in last month's bombing of Bangkok's Erawan shrine has been arrested, Thailand's prime minister says. ›
- Hundreds of people have arrived by train to Austria from Hungary on Monday, as European Union asylum rules collapsed under the escalating migration crisis. ›
- A video released on Monday shows two Texas deputies fatally shooting a man with his hands up. A witness sold the footage to a local TV station for $100. ›