2. Red, white, and blue accent pocket.
The Laundry Room available at Shopbop, $98
3. A bathing suit that comes with its own Instagram filter.
9. A grungy sweater — for the patriot who misses the ’90s.
Free People at Nordstrom, $128
11. Wedges perfect for Fourth of July festivities.
Seychelles at Heels.com, $100
14. Keep all of your dead Presidents inside of this.
Betsey Johnson at Macy’s, $68
17. If you really want to go all out.
For Love & Lemons via Revolve, $114
18. The — wait for it — stars and straps.
American Apparel, $45
21. Try this with jeans or a pencil skirt. Tie it up if you feel like going there.
22. What Zooey Deschanel wears to sing the National Anthem.
American Apparel, $75
We've got your WKND covered.
- One person died and three more were injured during a shooting on a university campus in Arizona early this morning. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS, U.S. Defense Department officials announced. ›
- The National Dialogue Quartet in Tunisia won the 2015 Nobel Peace Prize for its role in building a democracy there. ›