3. And this cardigan will help warm your bones on chilly autumn evenings.
Fred Flare, $50
11. And a vampire cat is decidedly cuter than a vampire bat.
Forever 21, $14
13. But if you’d rather be more subtle with your spirit, a ring is a good place to start.
14. Earrings are great too, especially in spider form.
Pamela Love, $160
15. Or a web if you don’t like arachnids but value their contributions to society.
Jennie Kwon at Catbird, $420
16. These socks are quintessentially Halloween.
17. And this Frankenstein printed body-con dress is perfect for frightening nights out.
So like all of them, if you’re me. Christopher Kane at Browns, $432
19. And so is this fanged ring, if you’re still really into vampires.
Vera Meat, $78
20. There’s a kitty who’s terrified of puns.
Urban Outfitters, $30
22. And these prim and pretty flats are perfect for the unabashedly girly zombie lover.
Iron Fist at Heels.com, $50
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate. We have a recap for you 🇺🇸
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.