1. A frank tombstone works for Halloween and year-round — if you’re kinda morbid.
Urban Outfitters, $34
2. But if you prefer something a little tamer, try a cutesy ghost sweater.
Urban Outfitters, $34
3. And this cardigan will help warm your bones on chilly autumn evenings.
Fred Flare, $50
4. Or wrap up your feet in mummy bandage-style socks.
Sock Dreams, $12
6. And this creepy doll ensemble is wonderfully nightmarish.
8. Halloween celebration doesn’t have to be limited to orange and black.
Zoe Karssen at Dolls Kill, $133
9. And this jack-o’-lantern grins for you when you’re not feeling so jovial.
10. Just because you’re essentially a skeleton doesn’t mean you don’t have a heart.
Old Navy, $17
11. And a vampire cat is decidedly cuter than a vampire bat.
Forever 21, $14
12. There’s this charm bracelet that doesn’t have a direct Halloween reference but is still pretty creepy.
Would make a good gift for dentists. Infectious Threads, $16
13. But if you’d rather be more subtle with your spirit, a ring is a good place to start.
14. Earrings are great too, especially in spider form.
Pamela Love, $160
15. Or a web if you don’t like arachnids but value their contributions to society.
Jennie Kwon at Catbird, $420
16. These socks are quintessentially Halloween.
17. And this Frankenstein printed body-con dress is perfect for frightening nights out.
So like all of them, if you’re me. Christopher Kane at Browns, $432
18. A quirky charm bracelet is a cute investment for Halloweenophiles.
Q-Pot at Opening Ceremony, $430
19. And so is this fanged ring, if you’re still really into vampires.
Vera Meat, $78
20. There’s a kitty who’s terrified of puns.
Urban Outfitters, $30
21. And an unlucky rabbit’s head and a menacing axe — which make a perfectly lovely pair of earrings.
22. And these prim and pretty flats are perfect for the unabashedly girly zombie lover.
Iron Fist at Heels.com, $50
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan called the hospital bombing that killed 22 people "a mistake." ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- In a Vanity Fair interview, Rihanna said Rachel Dolezal, who identifies as black even as her parents insist she was born white, "was a bit of a hero." ›