1. This lobster is sick of being taunted by sushi platters on-set. Because he’s vegan.
2. This palm tree is not happy that its roots are showing.
3. This giraffe feels like this part of the shoot wasn’t fully explained to his booker beforehand.
5. Whereas this alligator just wants to be loved for who he is and not what his scales are worth in the luxury luggage market.
6. This dinosaur battled extinction all for a foot to be planted in its face. Is that fair, really?
Because someone always gets the glory.
8. And this T.Rex wishes he was dead rather than suffer this humiliation. Back in the day he booked background roles in Jurassic Park 3.
And now, this.
10. This pool float is tired of being treated as sexual object.
11. This tiger has forgotten his safe word.
“It definitely started with the letter K, though.”
12. This penguin is deflated in every sense of the word.
Long days on set are hard. They’re both over it.
13. This inner tube feels lost and aimless without the lazy river it deserves to float in.
14. And this float doesn’t appreciate the grass stains.
15. One giant swan does not appreciate the “plus size” label.
- After almost a week, Brussels lowered its terror threat level to 3, the nation's second-highest. One of the suspected Paris attackers remains at large. ›
- Turkey's military released an audio recording of what it says were warnings to the Russian warplane before it was downed near Syria's border. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›