1. This lobster is sick of being taunted by sushi platters on-set. Because he’s vegan.
3. This giraffe feels like this part of the shoot wasn’t fully explained to his booker beforehand.
5. Whereas this alligator just wants to be loved for who he is and not what his scales are worth in the luxury luggage market.
6. This dinosaur battled extinction all for a foot to be planted in its face. Is that fair, really?
Because someone always gets the glory.
8. And this T.Rex wishes he was dead rather than suffer this humiliation. Back in the day he booked background roles in Jurassic Park 3.
And now, this.
11. This tiger has forgotten his safe word.
“It definitely started with the letter K, though.”
12. This penguin is deflated in every sense of the word.
Long days on set are hard. They’re both over it.
13. This inner tube feels lost and aimless without the lazy river it deserves to float in.
- Two bomb attacks in the central Nigerian city of Jos have killed at least 44 people.
- Greek Finance Minister Yanis Varoufakis has resigned following an overwhelming "no" vote on new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. The country's future in the eurozone is uncertain.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️