1. This beautiful ballerina wore a tutu and a feather “mane.”
2. And this lovely, lithe cat was hoisted for all to admire.
*Cue Lion King opening theme.*
3. And had a taste of what it’s like every second of every day for Grumpy Cat.
The paparazzi can be ruthless.
4. This tabby looked utterly despondent in a jewel encrusted casing of sorts.
5. That also included wings.
However, she was too polite to announce her discomfort.
6. This handsome gentleman perched on a pedestal fit for a king.
Such a dapper little fellow, yes you are!
7. And a fuzzy kitten also got in on the action.
You gotta start them early.
8. This Sphynx cat totally Jesse Pinkman’d out.
9. And was almost as adorable as his fictional human dopplegänger.
Sorry kitty, but Aaron Paul’s baby blues have got you beat.
10. There were also dogs.
11. Who are much less significant because as you might know, they’re not cats.
Those tiger stripes aren’t fooling anyone.
12. Moving along.
13. This cat matched its owner. Or possibly vice versa.
Her hat is pretty on trend, though.