1. This beautiful ballerina wore a tutu and a feather “mane.”
2. And this lovely, lithe cat was hoisted for all to admire.
*Cue Lion King opening theme.*
3. And had a taste of what it’s like every second of every day for Grumpy Cat.
The paparazzi can be ruthless.
4. This tabby looked utterly despondent in a jewel encrusted casing of sorts.
5. That also included wings.
However, she was too polite to announce her discomfort.
6. This handsome gentleman perched on a pedestal fit for a king.
Such a dapper little fellow, yes you are!
7. And a fuzzy kitten also got in on the action.
You gotta start them early.
8. This Sphynx cat totally Jesse Pinkman’d out.
9. And was almost as adorable as his fictional human dopplegänger.
Sorry kitty, but Aaron Paul’s baby blues have got you beat.
10. There were also dogs.
11. Who are much less significant because as you might know, they’re not cats.
Those tiger stripes aren’t fooling anyone.
12. Moving along.
13. This cat matched its owner. Or possibly vice versa.
Her hat is pretty on trend, though.
14. A jacket-wearing spotted cat got stretched.
15. And this little guy attempted to compensate for feelings of robbed masculinity.
- The Dutch Safety Board has released a final report of its investigation into why Malaysian Airlines Flight MH17 broke up over Ukraine in 2014. ›
- Condé Nast has acquired Pitchfork, the independent music website and magazine, for an undisclosed amount. ›
- Iran's parliament approved a deal on its nuclear program, which was agreed to in July following lengthy talks between six world powers. ›