1. This is pet couturier Anthony Rubio. He makes one-of-a-kind creations for only the luckiest pets.
He has been named “Master Pet Couturier” and was the first pet fashion designer to show at New York Fashion Week in February 2012.
2. Like this fabulous headpiece seemingly swarming with butterflies.
Not to mention a tiny bow tie and chest ruffles.
3. This sequined jacket and rhinestone-studded hat ensemble.
4. Which apparently also comes in plaid.
5. This lovely gown with a dramatic train.
And dainty headpiece.
6. This lacy, ladylike gown.
7. And this dazzling fuchsia dream.
8. There’s an intricately embroidered jacket.
9. Which coordinates well with a matching hat (and friend).
10. But what really makes a statement (you know, aside from just one dog in a sequin top hat) is TWO dogs in sequin top hats.
Too cute/fab to handle.