1. The “Chino” tank top.
Clearly Ryan is in his old territory if you see a chain-link fence in the background.
2. The “bedroom eyes” tank top.
Admit it, you’d totally spend the night on the sofa bed of the Cohen’s pool house.
3. The “undergarment” tank top.
Used as a base for badass layer No. 2: the raggedy hoodie. And BAL No. 3: the leather jacket.
4. The “flirty” tank top.
Attempting to woo Marissa Cooper, it appears. Note the choker.
5. The “contemplating new surroundings” tank top.
Obligatory: “Welcome to the O.C., BITCH.”
6. The “making friends” tank top.
Seth and Ryan didn’t let their fashion preferences interfere with their friendship.
9. The “seduction” tank top.
Or is Marissa blacked out? Who knows with her.
10. The “classic” tank top.
Just Ryan bein’ Ryan.
11. The “OK we can see there’s a tank top underneath that shirt, you’re not fooling anybody” tank top.
You can take the boy out of the tank top but — no, actually you can’t. He’s wearing these things for life.
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- Mozambique implemented a new criminal code that removes a colonial-era law criminalizing homosexuality.