1. Her 1997 inaugural gown.
2. The green dress she wore to the 1997 Grammys.
Yes, Hillary Clinton attended the Grammys and won the award for Best Spoken Word Album.
4. At the CFDA awards in 2002 with the man himself.
ODLR and Hill are BFFs. (I like to imagine.)
5. On Nelson Mandela’s 85th birthday in 2003.
In leopard print. I repeat, Hillary Clinton wearing leopard print.
6. At the Glamour Women of the Year Awards.
Striking a grand pose.
8. At her daughter Chelsea’s 2010 wedding. In ombré, florals, and shoulder flounces.
It was a lot of look.
9. At the Kennedy Center Honors Gala in 2010.
One word: décolletage.
10. And again at the same event in 2011.
11. And at the Kennedy Center Honors Gala once more, for good measure, in 2012.
- A strong earthquake struck southern Taiwan, killing at least 13 people and causing buildings to collapse.
- Days before New Hampshire's presidential primary, John Kasich got back-to-back questions about a lead water crisis in his home state of Ohio 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.