1. Her 1997 inaugural gown.
2. The green dress she wore to the 1997 Grammys.
Yes, Hillary Clinton attended the Grammys and won the award for Best Spoken Word Album.
4. At the CFDA awards in 2002 with the man himself.
ODLR and Hill are BFFs. (I like to imagine.)
5. On Nelson Mandela’s 85th birthday in 2003.
In leopard print. I repeat, Hillary Clinton wearing leopard print.
6. At the Glamour Women of the Year Awards.
Striking a grand pose.
7. In 2009 at Obama’s inaugural ball.
Although Flotus definitely stole the show.
8. At her daughter Chelsea’s 2010 wedding. In ombré, florals, and shoulder flounces.
It was a lot of look.
9. At the Kennedy Center Honors Gala in 2010.
One word: décolletage.
10. And again at the same event in 2011.
11. And at the Kennedy Center Honors Gala once more, for good measure, in 2012.
- Protesters marched in Chicago for the second night in a row after the release of a video showing the police shooting of black teen Laquan McDonald. ›
- Frank Gifford's family says the NFL star had CTE, the degenerative brain disease linked to football. He died in August. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›