1. Her 1997 inaugural gown.
2. The green dress she wore to the 1997 Grammys.
Yes, Hillary Clinton attended the Grammys and won the award for Best Spoken Word Album.
4. At the CFDA awards in 2002 with the man himself.
ODLR and Hill are BFFs. (I like to imagine.)
5. On Nelson Mandela’s 85th birthday in 2003.
In leopard print. I repeat, Hillary Clinton wearing leopard print.
6. At the Glamour Women of the Year Awards.
Striking a grand pose.
7. In 2009 at Obama’s inaugural ball.
Although Flotus definitely stole the show.
8. At her daughter Chelsea’s 2010 wedding. In ombré, florals, and shoulder flounces.
It was a lot of look.
9. At the Kennedy Center Honors Gala in 2010.
One word: décolletage.
10. And again at the same event in 2011.
11. And at the Kennedy Center Honors Gala once more, for good measure, in 2012.
We've got your WKND covered.
- Polls have officially closed in the Greek referendum. The country is deciding whether to accept sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds.
- The U.S. will face Japan in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.